Here is a close-up of the center of the map of the village of Hollwege. The red marks show the places where the early Willers' home were located. The upper X shows the home of John Diedrich Willers. This is the house that was built in 1581 and burned in 1938. The X on the lower right is the home and farm of Siefke Willers (where John Diedrich Willers was born).
Return to the previous page.